Top 5 Restaurants in Aurora
If you are planning on moving to any new town, you will want to be sure to know what type of amenities you’ll be able to enjoy. For example, the types of restaurants it has to offer. Here in Aurora, there are plenty of restaurants to choose from. In fact, the following are five local favourites that you should check out:
- Scorpion Mediterranean Bar and Grill. There are a handful of great fine dining options, but one restaurant that you won’t want to miss out on is Scorpion Mediterranean Bar and Grill. Award-winning chef Marcello Anastasi owns and operates it. This intimate Italian-influenced restaurant boasts a menu that includes delicious options such as Prime Beef Tenderloin Wrapped in Prosciutto and Pan Seared Chilean Sea Bass. You’ll want to be sure to start your meal with one of their many signature flatbreads or appetizers.
- Mi Ne Sushi. If you’re in the mood for sushi, then there’s no better spot in Aurora than Mi Ne Sushi. Although they offer the finest quality sushi, their atmosphere is more on the casual side. In addition to finding a variety of sushi rolls, sashimi and combination platters on their menu, they also offer other Japanese dishes such as Beef Teriyaki and Chicken Katsu.
- Bijoy’s Restaurant. Bijoy’s Restaurant is somewhat of a hidden gem. It’s located within a residential home and offers an intimate dining room experience. You might want to call ahead for reservations. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, each offering unique menu options. For example, dinner entrees include everything from Chicken Breast with Spinach Feta Stuffing to a Lamb Rack with a Mustard Crust. At breakfast you can enjoy Eggs with Smoked Salmon or a Vegetarian Oven Pancake, just to name a few menu items.
- Fishbone Kitchen + Bar. If you’re craving seafood, then you’ll want to dine out at the Fishbone Kitchen + Bar. Aurora’s go-to spot for delicious seafood dishes. The atmosphere straddles the line between casual and formal. This makes it a popular destination for families as well as groups of coworkers and friends. You can choose from a variety of main courses. Everything from Roasted Filet of Pacific Halibut or Cast Iron Seared Scallops to Charred Baby Octopus or a Seared Chuck Steak is offered on the menu.
- Joia Ristorante. Aurora’s most popular Italian spot is Joia Ristorante. This is a formal but family-friendly restaurant that’s perfect if you’re in the mood for a gourmet, Italian-style pizza. They also have an extensive wine selection that will impress all wine connoisseurs.
There’s no shortage of incredible restaurants to choose from in Aurora. If you plan on moving here, you’ll be able to enjoy these five local favourites and many more as well.